For hydroquinone


Hydroquinone, which is used as a therapeutic agent for external application of melasma.
I could not until the 2001 revision of the law in dealing only with medical institutions.
I can now be placed in cosmetics if the content is less than 5% it is revised.
Was born as a cosmetic product put a hydroquinone whitening result I was number appeared.
The use of cosmetics containing hydroquinone, we will also preventing melasma.
So, killing two birds with one stone there is also the whitening effect.
For bleaching effect is very strong, such as dermatology hydroquinone is used as a trump card as to be effective in spots and liver spots.

Whether there is effective in treating melasma, whether you can use pricing to continue, as the point of when choosing cosmetics containing hydroquinone are and whether cosmetics can be used without problem.
You must pay attention to choose a cosmetic rather than general.
It is something about which has been determined for the component is very strong stimulus, in general less than 5%.
Of course I will worry about side effects.
I must use a secure, those obtained fully effective.
I think I actually used when I first pick the one that has set trial.
"Luxury White" has been generated from the amplifier rule that was introduced earlier.
"HC-119" has been issued Biguren white cream, from Dr. Ci: Labo besides it.
I think in Biguren and so easy to try if you can return within one year when the skin does not fit.
There is also a way to incorporate in a cosmetically hydroquinone skin in this way.